The 225AS-8′ Heavy Weight Straight Cord Adjustable Watch Band Wristat will not pull hair or pinch skin. It maintains superb electrical contact to the wrist with easy adjustment to almost any wrist size. Long lasting and easy to clean band. All the outside surfaces are fully insulated to protect the wearer. Hypo-allergenic stainless steel used throughout the band. The band may be used for clean room use. This band comes with a heavy weight cord with a 1 MEG resistor. Optional 510K, 270K or 51K resistor are available with the heavyweight cords.
An ESD protected work environment will improve safety which helps to improve capability and production.
Why use our 225AS-8′ Heavy Weight Straight Cord Adjustable Watch Band Wristat
- An anti-static grounding wrist strap, or ESD wrist strap, is an important piece of safety gear you need in any anti-static or ESD preventative program (EPA).
- Anti-static wristbands are critical to use when working with static sensitive items and can save your business lots of money in replacing damaged items due to ESD damage.
- Wristbands are required to be used if the operator is SITTING.
- They are designed to be worn in close contact to the skin to create a grounding path.
- They eject the static being generated on the body to ground instantaneously.
- An anti static strap must be connected to a grounding source like a bonding plug in conjunction with a ground lead in order for them to be effective.
- Once an ESD wrist strap has been fastened to the wrist and connected to the earth bonding point or sensitive piece of equipment, you are safe to work without fear of ESD
- Durable, sanitary, easy to clean, lasts longer than the hook and loop
Submit your review