Specialized Tile & Grout Haze Cleaning Solution
Are you tired of trying to remove the grout haze after the grouting process when you’re done installing the new tile flooring?
How about getting a specially formulated tile and grout haze cleaning solution designed to clean ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, terrazzo flooring, and marble flooring?
Introducing The Legge Systems K9040 Texspar Tile & Grout Cleaner
If you are looking for a particle cleaner and stripper that effectively removes grout deposits and heavy soil on the tile flooring without being too harsh, tile care cleaning solutions do not get any better than with the K9040 Texspar Tile and Grout Cleaner. Whether you are looking for a mildly abrasive cleaner that cleans up grout haze on newly installed tile flooring or a tile care solution that restores old tile and grout embedded with dirt or grease, the K9040 Texspar Tile and Grout Cleaner is perfect for clearing the dirt, grease, and other deposits without using harsh acids or solvents.
What’s So Special About It?
No Harsh Abrasives
The problem with many grout haze removers and tile cleaning solutions in the market is a clear lack of regard for the care and maintenance of tiles. Most of the effective solutions that can remove oil and dirt deposits from grout and clear grout haze deposits from the tiles tend to use harsh solvents and abrasives that also damage the different types of tile surfaces, deteriorating their natural beauty. The K9040 Texspar Tile and Grout Cleaner uses mild abrasives that ensure effective cleaning without harming the tile surface.
Useful As Initial Cleaning Agent
The K9040 Texspar Tile and Grout Cleaner is an environmentally safe and biodegradable cleaning solution formulated without any harsh abrasives or solvents. Typically, the installation of new tiles can leave a grout film on the surface of the tile. If the film is not properly removed from the surface, dirt and soil have an easier time building up on the surface of the tile and forming hard-to-remove deposits that make it look hideous. The K9040 Texspar Tile and Grout Cleaner lets you remove the film as an initial cleaning agent, preventing the buildup of any dirt or soil on the tile surface.
- Exceptional tile and grout cleaning solution
- Uses no solvents
- 100% biodegradable cleaning solution
- Non-flammable cleaner
- Uses no harsh abrasives like acids or phosphates
Directions For Use of K9040 Texspar Tile and Grout Cleaner
- Clean the area by sweeping or vacuuming it to remove all the loose debris.
- Prepare a liquid cleaner by Legge Systems and mop the area and make the surface ready for the K9040 Texspar Tile and Grout Cleaner.
- Place a cup full of K9040 Texspar Tile and Grout Cleaner after every 2-3 feet on the wet surface.
- Use a black nylon stripping pad on smooth surfaces or a Nylo Grit or Scrub Grit II brush on textured surfaces.
- Scrub K9040 Texspar Tile and Grout Cleaner into the floor using an automatic mop at a 90-degree angle.
- Rinse the floor several times with water until it is clear of residue.
For Cementitious, Acrylic, Modified Sanded or Un-sanded, Heavy dirt, Construction Debris, Grease, and Peach Fuzz use LEGGE GROUT STRIPPER in conjunction with TEXSPAR.
For Epoxy or Urethane Grout, Stains, Dirty Dye Stains or Heavy Grease use LEG SOLVE-IT in conjunction with TEXSPAR.
Submit your review